Thursday 8 March 2012

First two weeks evaluation

Whilst exploring a lot of Wiccan practise, I've also strayed to quite a few witchcraft and paranormal articles. I think these have influenced the more morbid themes in my responses. Although I still feel these responses are just as relevant, when Wicca celebrates life and the universe, and death is just a big a part of it. I feel the Tarot cards were much better in my head, and I really wish I could continue with them, although I know I'd spend too much of the project perfecting them if I did. I will include the most successful one as a sample in my grimoire, along with a synopsis of the Queen and reversed queen, and the deck of wands. I've also made my bracelet, which is to remind Wiccans of their religion. I feel it worked really well and the skull was a good choice because because it doesn't just celebrate life, but the skeleton also celebrate the complexity of everything and the many layers of each individual thing. By next week I want to find the article on microscopic sand particles I found a few years ago and include it in my influences. I also want to format my work on the bracelet better and include it in my grimoire.
I have also put a map of magic in Britain in my Grimoire, because I feel it's not just aesthetic but it's really interesting to look at, and helps set the tone for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment