Tuesday 13 March 2012

Week 3 Evaluation

Monday and Tuesday I have been working on an image inspired by Scott Schiedly and from the Teagan White quote,
everything is a cycle.
I worked with these artists and the key Celtic theme of the tree of life and I think it's going quite well. The panting is quite rough and I'm not sure whether to finish it or leave it as a working drawing. I also have the biro version which I feel could be improved by using a less visible surface.
Wednesday and Thursday I've been working on putting my 'book' together and playing around with existing images created. I've made a patch out of the third eyed lady and finished my painting of the rams skull versus tree of life. I think it ended up quite well, although I still need to include inspiring images in a mind map around it. I have been researching talking boards and divination, and plan to further my impasto image board into a workable ouija board.

No comments:

Post a Comment